Saturday, August 18, 2012

Small Amusements



Small amusements
Originally uploaded by YorickWell.
Word Play
Humor Test. This is only a test.
1. A character has photographic memory. That jogs my mind that I, too, have an art image-based memory. We call it "sketchy."
1.1 Marty Feldman's character in Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother (1975) had a "phonographic" memory.

2. Today I was raring to go! I got up, got ready and headed off to work. I was up and molecule! (Which as you no doubt already know is even more than "up and atom".)

3. These are tense and scary times. Two of us were getting ready to go to a work event in a colleague's car. I called, "Shotgun!" and the person with me ducked to a crouch, scanning all around and shouted, "Where??!!!"

This concludes our test. If this had been actual humor, the words you just read would have been followed by official chuckles, giggles or guffaws.


No comments: